Timber Packing Cases and Export Packaging Services
IM Export Services Ltd was established in 2004 and we are based in Redditch, United Kingdom. Working hand in hand with the used machinery trade, we are able to offer the following services. IM Export Services Ltd is fully registered with the UK forestry commission, enabling us to provide export standard heat treated timber. For all enquiries, please contact IM Export Services Ltd directly on 01527 525 855.
- Quality timber packing cases made to measure, wooden framework, protective caging and cradles.
- For water sensitive products, fully enclosed vacuum sealed foil bags for maximum moisture resistance.
- Palletising and stretch-wrapping services. Re-usable cases for exhibitions and multiple use.
- Specialist treated timber cases manufactured to meet certain countries regulations.
- Experts in heavy industrial machinery. Container loading, block, brace and securing.